Trimurti’s non clog submersible sewage pumps offer simple, the most economical and most reliable way of solving the pumping and disposal of sewage containing suspended solids. Trimurti’s rich experience over several years in the field of designing and manufacturing of varieties of reliable and efficient pumps need practically no maintenance. These compactly designed pumps are easy to handle and can be installed permanently with the help of automatic coupling in a small sump from where sewage is to be pumped or ca be used for portable duty. Being submersible they do not require any pump house.
- PUMP CASING: C.I.Grade 25 as per IS 210
- IMPELLER : C.I. / S.S. as per requirement
- SHAFT: Stainless steel to AISI 431/410
- MOTOR CASING: C.I. Grade 25 as per IS 210
- HARDWARE: Stainless steel to AISI 304/316
- MECH. SEALS: Tungsten Carbide
- “O” RINGS: Nitrile rubber / Witton
- No pump house required,
- Civil costs saving 50%,
- It can pump out water from the bottom level,
- Can be installed in a collection well / dry well,
- Being portable it can be shifted handled easily,
- High efficiency and Handle higher size suspended solid.
- H P 3.0 H P TO 50.0 H P
- HEAD RANGE UP TO 55 Mtr.
- DISCHARGE UP TO 750 M3/HR.
- SOLID SIZE UP TO 125 MM.
- RPM 2900/1440/960